Exterior Painting - Let First Class Painting Nz Boost Your House Look
- Painting the exterior of your house will make it look amazing and help to protect it from the harsh weather conditions in Wellington.
- At First Class Painting Nz, we use quality products and 100% NZ made paints which are renowned for their high quality finish and superior durability. So you can be sure that your home will stay in the best shape for very long time.
- Whether your houses are new or renovating, we can cover it all. If you are unsure about what you need, our adviser will give you the best options to improve your property without costing you a fortune.
- We offer 5 year workmanship guarantee for your peace of mind.
Exterior House Painting Process
- Pressure Wash. Our purpose is to remove dust and grime out of the working surface. Start from top of the house and work all the way to the bottom, remember avoid damaging the wood.
- Scraping old paint. This step will help removing any loose paint off the painting surface. Before doing any scraping, don't forget to put some drop cloths under so the paint chips will not get to the grass.
- Sanding. This step will need to be done carefully in order to achieve a smooth finish and ideal area for the paint to adhere to.
- Plaster. Any imperfection/repair areas will need to be plastered and sanded before putting primer.
- Treat any rust areas.
- Primer. Depending on the paint manufaturer, 1-2 coats of primer are required.
- Caulking. Fill any gaps, corners, cracks to prevent moister.
- Top Coat. Paint the surfaces with the desired exterior paint. This may take several coats in order to achieve the perfect finish.